Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Importance of Life Insurance...Are You Adequately Protected??

Life Insurance is Important!

I’m going to be blunt. This article is about the importance of Life Insurance and where to find rates that are affordable. EVERYONE needs life insurance!

Although many of us may think we are immortal, especially if you are a 20 to 30 year old male, the truth is quite the opposite. Accidents happen every day that devastate families emotionally, as well as financially.

How do I know this? I speak from experience.

Do you think death can't find you? Tell that to my aunt whose husband had a heart attack and DIED at the age of 26. Tell that to my other aunt whose husband died in his sleep of a brain aneurism. Tell that to my uncle who is currently battling cancer.

Ok so you've read the sob story of my family, but it's not just MY family. Accidents and terminal illnesses can happen to anyone.

Are you prepared?

How would you feel if you passed away and your spouse was left ALONE to pay off the mortgage, the credit cards, the car payments, etc. And what about your children, would they still be able to attend college? Don’t forget about burial expenses!

There are loads of possibilities when it comes to buying Life Insurance. You may be thinking, "Well, I can't afford it right now, but I'll look into soon".

YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO HAVE IT!!

My advice is to work with an insurance broker who can get you rates from numerous companies and save you the hassle of working with a million different agents. By working with a broker, you're also guaranteed to get the best rates because insurance brokers represent many insurance carriers and specialize in finding you the most affordable rates . Check around, I think you'd be surprised at how low rates can actually be.

My personal favorite type of Life Insurance is Universal Life. It’s like a Whole Life policy with a twist. For example, let's say you want $100,000 worth of Life Insurance. With a Universal Life Insurance policy you are ALWAYS GUARANTEED a certain interest rate and that $100,000 as a death benefit. PLUS, Universal Life is also tied into the S&P's. So if the S&P's do really well, you can GAIN money on your policy, but you can NEVER lose money! Now, isn't that a good deal?

How much if your family's financial future and lifestyle worth to you?

For more information click this link: Free Life Insurance Quotes



Learn more about WFC Marketing Inc.

2 comments:

Raizu said...

Life insurance is not only care about your family but it is also a wise planning of your future, your family can be self financed proudly by such a wise decision. I found aswers of most of my question about life insurance pros aand cons at the www.affordableinsurancelife.com.They guided me to have an very suitable life insurance plane I think actually, which might be good life plan in for us.

Sizzling LEO said...

Affordable life insurance has proved to be very
helpful and the basis of many families today. People like to protect their
families even if it is for a short period of time.